A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Most Memorable Quotes By India’s Prominent Leader Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Well-known as 'People's President' and 'Missile Man', Dr APJ Abdul Kalam is remembered for his contributions to the country in countless ways. A strong being, a great scientist, and undeniably one of the most inspiring leaders ever, he ignited the fire in millions of hearts to dream and achieve those dreams. He was renowned for his speeches, which, even today, continues to inspire millions. Here are some of his words of wisdom, which are sure to inspire you to the fullest.
1. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.”
2. “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
3. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
4. “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
6. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
7. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.”
8. “Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.”
9. “Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 1st March 2017.