A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr., To Inspire You To Be A Great Leader
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Martin Luther King Jr. was a renowned leader of the African-American Civil Rights Movement whose activism and inspirational speeches played a pivotal role in ending the legal segregation of African-American citizens in the United States. King’s “I Have a Dream” speech has become one of the most acclaimed speeches in history. He is remembered as one of the most influential and inspirational African-American leaders in history. We believe that the powerful words of one such leader can cast the highest positive influence on anyone and here are some of his words of wisdom to educate, empower and enlighten you.
1. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
3. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.”
4. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
5. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
6. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.”
7. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
8. “The time is always right to do what is right.”
9. “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 12th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved