A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Theodore Roosevelt Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Theodore Roosevelt is widely recognized as one of the greatest American presidents After McKinley was assassinated in 1901, he became the country's youngest president at age 43. He was an avid reader of poetry and was also a master orator and prolific writer. Here are some of Theodore Roosevelt’s best quotes:
1. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
2. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.”
3. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
4. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
5. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
6. “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
7. “Believe you can and you're halfway there.”
8. “With self-discipline most anything is possible.”
9. “It is better to be faithful than famous.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 19th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved