A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Motivating Quotes By Management Expert Ken Blanchard
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Kenneth Hartley Blanchard is an American author and management expert. His extensive writing career includes over 60 published books, most of which are co-authored books. Kenneth Blanchard is a management expert from New Jersey. He gained fame after writing The One Minute Manger, which has since been translated into over 30 different languages! Along with writing his book, he has coauthored countless more. Here is a collection of some of his best quotes.
1. “A passionate activity is one you’re doing without regard for time.”
2. “A problem only exists if there is a difference between what is actually happening and what you desire to be happening.”
3. “Anytime you use your influence to affect the thoughts and actions of others, you are engaging in leadership.”
4. “Don’t get a big head when you win or get too down in the dumps when you lose. Keep things in perspective. Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.”
5. “Empowerment is something someone gives you. Self leadership is what you do to make it work.”
6. “Feedback is the breakfast of champions.”
7. “Goals begin behaviors, consequences maintain them.”
8. “One of the biggest obstacles to high performance in organizations comes from unclear expectations and accountability.”
9. “People should learn less more and not more less!”
10. “People who produce good results feel good about themselves.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 18th June 2017.