A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Ann Landers Quotes That Will Help You To Recognize Every Opportunity Around
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Eppie Lederer would eventually come to be known across the globe as Ann Landers via her advice column in the Chicago Sun-Times. Known for her wisecracking yet straightforward advice, Landers' column went into syndication in more than a thousand newspapers. Here are some of her inspiring quotes that will help you lead your life in the best way possible
1. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.”
2. “Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass.”
3. “Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.”
4. “The Lord gave us two ends - one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.”
5. “When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate.”
6. “Know when to tune out, if you listen to too much advice you may wind up making other peoples mistakes.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 25th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved