A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Donald Rumsfeld Quotes To Help Strengthen You At All Times
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Donald Rumsfeld is a political figure known for being the secretary of defense under both President Gerald Ford and President George W. Bush. He is both the youngest and the second oldest person to have served as Secretary of Defense. Additionally, Rumsfeld was a three-term U.S. Congressman from Illinois, Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity, Counsellor to the President, the United States Permanent Representative to NATO and White House Chief of Staff. There is certainly a lot we could learn through his experiences having executed leadership at such high positions. Here are some of those learnings for you, in his own words.
1. “Don't necessarily avoid sharp edges. Occasionally they are necessary to leadership.”
2. “If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.”
3. “Be yourself. Follow your instincts. Success depends, at least in part, on the ability to ‘carry it off.’”
4. “It isn't making mistakes that's critical; it's correcting them and getting on with the principal task.”
5. “Think ahead. Don't let day-to-day operations drive out planning.”
6. “If in doubt, don't. If still in doubt, do what's right.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 14th June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved