A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Inspiring Margaret Mead Quotes Every Leader Should Remember
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Margaret Mead was an American cultural anthropologist who featured frequently as an author and speaker in the mass media during the 1960s and 1970s. She was known for her work on the relationship of culture and personality. Mead's early work stressed the cultural basis of gender roles while later she wrote about the biological influence on male and female behaviors, too. She became a prominent lecturer and writer on family and child-rearing issues. These Margaret Mead quotes below are sure to help you be a good leader.
1. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”
2. “Even though the ship may go down, the journey goes on.”
3. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
4. “I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings.”
5. “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.”
6. “What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 7th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved