A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes That Motivate You To Overcome Any Hurdle In life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Friedrich Nietzsche was an influential German philosopher, philologist, poet, composer as well as cultural critic. He was well known for his writing and thoughts on evil and good, the concept of a “super-man” and the end of religion in contemporary society. His incomparable, fierce literary style and tenacious will to question all orthodox beliefs and institutions have captivated and perplexed readers for over a century. Some of the popular quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche are listed below.
1. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
2. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.”
3. “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
4. “There are no facts, only interpretations.”
5. “There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”
6. “I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed.”
7. “There will always be rocks in the road ahead of us. They will be stumbling blocks or stepping stones; it all depends on how you use them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 19th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved