A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Publilius Syrus Quotes To Elevate Your Perceptions About Live
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Publilius Syrus, was a Latin writer, best known for his sententiae. He was a Syrian who was brought as a slave to Italy, but by his wit and talent he won the favour of his master, who freed and educated him. His pantomime, in which he acted, were very successful in the Italian cities and in games of Julius Caesar in the year 46. C. His wisdom truly inspired people around him and here are some of his wisdom we share with you through his motivating quotes.
1. “The wise man corrects his own errors by observing those of others.”
2. “A good reputation is more valuable than money.”
3. “The further the fall, the greater the hurt.”
4. “No one knows what he can do until he tries.”
5. “To do two things at once is to do neither.”
6. “While we stop to think, we often miss our opportunity.”
7. “Many receive advice, few profit by it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 9th June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved