A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Pat Riley Quotes That Will Spark Winning Spirit In You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Patrick James Riley is an American professional basketball executive, and a former coach and player in the National Basketball Association. He has been the team president of the Miami Heat since 1995 and head coach in two separate tenures. He is one of the most influential Basketball Coachesin the history of sports. His greatest influence was his coach Walt Przybylo, from whom Pat learnt the fundamentals of the game and important life lessons. Here are some of his own, from his experiences.
1. “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.”
2. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.”
3. “You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again.”
4. “Don't let other people tell you what you want.”
5. “There's always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning.”
6. “There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out.”
7. “Look for your choices, pick the best one, then go with it.”
8. “You prove your worth with your actions, not with your mouth.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 20th June 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved