A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Dale Carnegie Quotes That Inspire You To Keep Trying And Never Give Up
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Dale Carnegie mastered the art of making friends & influencing people. His books made him famous around the world. Today, new generations of entrepreneurs, influencers & other professionals are embracing his writings. He was one of the best at inspiring people to build self-confidence & believe they can accomplish anything in business & life. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes that will
1. “If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
2. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
4. “First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.”
5. “Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire.”
6. “Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind.”
7. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.”
8. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.”
9. “Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.”
10. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 10th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved