A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Eric Thomas Quotes That Can Lead You To The Journey Of Success
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Best known for his straight talk and incredibly passionate speaking style, Eric Thomas keeps people of all ages and from all over the world engaged, enlightened and entertained. Eric Thomas has truly tapped into his Everyday Power by turning his life around, and currently travels the world to inspire other people to do the same thing. From homeless high school dropout to one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the world, Eric Thomas has truly found the secret to success. His words continue to impact millions of people in several hundred countries across the planet! Here some of his most powerful quotes which can be your daily dose of motivation!
1. “I use pain to push me to greatness.”
2. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”
3. “Only those who risk going too far, can possible find out how far one can go.”
4. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.”
5. “At some point in life you have to face your fears.”
6. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
7. “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.”
8. “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!”
9. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.”
10. “Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 15th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved