A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 John Lennon Quotes That Help You To Live Your Life To The Fullest
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
John Lennon was one of those rare people who was more influenced by peace and harmony than living an affluent life. He formed his first band in the 1950s, which eventually became The Beatles. The Beatles took America by storm in the 1960s and are the most commercially successful band of all time. After the breakup of The Beatles, Lennon continued writing and performing music. Aside from creating an extraordinary amount of iconic songs, John Lennon was also capable of inspiring millions with a single spoken sentence. While he did not lead a very long life, his words remain immortal!
1. “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”
2. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.”
3. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
4. “Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends.”
5. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
6. “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”
7. “A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.”
8. “There are no problems, only solutions.”
9. “You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.”
10. “What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 1st May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved