A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Powerful Les Brown Quotes To Awaken The Greatness Within You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. Also a radio DJ and a former television host, he is an inspirational figure who never let others’ criticism to get to him, and still achieved and is achieving great heights. Let these quotes inspire within you the belief that you can achieve your dreams and help others achieve theirs. Never let anyone tell you that it is not possible for you to succeed, you have the potential within you to live a life of success.
1. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
2. “Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
3. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
4. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
5. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.”
6. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
7. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 24th May 2017.