A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Andrew Carnegie Quotes To Help you Become The Best Leader
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish American businessman. He was a self made steel tycoon and one of the richest businessmen of 19th century. He was best recognized for his kind hearted spirit. He was known for his inspiring quotes as well out of which some of them are listed below.
1. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.”
2. “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.”
3. “You cannot push any one up a ladder unless he be willing to climb a little himself.”
4. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.”
5. “Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.”
6. “Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.”
7. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!”
8. “Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 27th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved