A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Audrey Hepburn Quotes That Will Help Rediscover Yourself
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of unlimited inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & lifetime inspiration at other times. Iuemagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these power quotes for you.
Audrey Hepburn is known for her memorable movie roles in the 1950s and 60s. But Hepburn was not only an accomplished actress, she was also a humanitarian who spent the latter part of her life helping underprivileged children and mothers across the globe through UNICEF. Throughout her career, Hepburn was regarded as one of the most beautiful and accomplished actresses of her time; she also had quite the personality! During her lifetime she won a Tony, Grammy, Emmy, and Oscar, which has only been achieved by a handful of others. A woman of wisdom and compassion, her quotes are sure to inspire you!
1. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.”
2. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I'm possible’!”
3. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
4. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.”
5. “People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”
6. “I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.”
7. “Remember, if you need a hand you’ll find it at the end of your arm.”
8. “Why change? Everyone has his own style. Ehen you have found it, you should stick to it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 8th May 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved