A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Remarkable Quotes By J. Paul Getty, To Build Your Wealth
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of unlimited inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & lifetime inspiration at other times. Iuemagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these power quotes for you.
J. Paul Getty was a billionaire Oil Baron. He founded and controlled Getty Oil Company and two hundred other related companies. He was once the world's richest person, back when being a billionaire was a singular achievement. The most important family legacy is the wisdom that J. Paul Getty gave to the world. Below are some of the best quotes by Getty who is best known for his risk bearing capacity.
1. “My formula for success? Rise early, work late, strike oil.”
2. “Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells.”
3. “Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying.”
4. “To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.”
5. “I have no complex about wealth. I have worked very hard for my money; producing things people need.”
6. “You must not only learn to live with tension, you must seek it out. You must learn to thrive on stress.”
7. “No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or “get rich” in business by being a conformist.”
8. “The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 14th May 2017.