A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Venus Williams Quotes That Can Strengthen You To Do Anything That You Wish
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Venus Williams is an American professional tennis player who is generally regarded as one of the all-time greats of women's tennis and who, along with younger sister Serena Williams, is credited with ushering in a new era of power and athleticism on the women's professional tennis tour. She also has her own clothing line — EleVen — putting her fashion degree to use and providing Venus with an eye-catching, unique wardrobe on and off the court. Irrespective of what profession you’re in, her words have the power to help you come out of any kind of fear and do just anything and everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
1. “I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.”
2. “Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do... but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there.”
3. “If you're not a competitor, you've just got to go home.”
4. “It is very important not to think about losing.”
5. “My ambition is to enjoy my life and to do exactly what I want to do. And I'll do that. I will be free.”
6. “My motto is: I'm alive, so that means I can do anything.”
7. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.”
8. “It's easy to stand back, but to move forward and take a chance, that takes a little more guts, a little more courage.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 20th May 2017.