A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Confucius Quotes To Broaden Your Perspective About Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Confucius was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher of the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history. His philosophies and teaching have extremely influenced people from around the world. He was recognized for his representations of social interaction and admired sayings. Here is a list of some of his great and popular thoughts.
1. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
2. “A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.”
3. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
4. “Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.”
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.”
6. “Respect yourself and others will respect you.”
7. “He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved