A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Sheryl Sandberg Quotes That Can Help You At Every Stage Of Your Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The perfect role model for anyone who wishes to grow high in his/her career, Sheryl Sandberg - Facebook COO, author of ‘Lean In: Woman, Work, and the Will to Lead,’ and the first woman to sit on Facebook’s board, has learned numerous of lessons throughout her journey, facing many struggles. She has been an inspiration for numerous of women juggling through work and life. Lessons from her experiences can be the best path for anyone – men and women to be able to work their way up in any industry. Whether you’re looking for some inspiration to reach your career goals or just need a quick push for your next task in your to-do, these quotes shall do the magic!
1. “Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential.”
2. “Taking initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do.”
3. “What I tell everyone, and I really do for myself is, I have a long-run dream, which is I want to work on stuff that I think matters.”
4. “It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.”
5. “Knowing that things could be worse should not stop us from trying to make them better.”
6. “Leadership belongs to those who take it.”
7. “If I had to embrace a definition of success, it would be that success is making the best choices we can…and accepting them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 18th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved