A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Greatest Quotes That Every Aspiring Writer Needs
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Most people never consider the complexity of the writing process. In fact, relative to all other academic activities, writing requires more basic skills than any other. Good writing skills allow you to communicate your message with much clarity and ease, to a far larger audience than through face-to-face conversations. Check out our list of quotations from famous authors, poets and novelists. These quotes are for writers and by writers!
1. “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”– Anton Chekhov
2. “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the music the words make.”– Truman Capote
3. “The reason one writes isn't the fact he wants to say something. He writes because he has something to say.”– F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. “The secret of becoming a writer is to write, write and keep on writing.”– Ken MacLeod
5. “Writing energy is like anything else. The more you put in, the more you get out.”– Richard Reeves
6. “Writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted.”– Jules Renard
7. “Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader—not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.”– E.L. Doctorow
8. “Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words.”– Mark Twain
9. “Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”– Lisa See
10. “The first sentence can't be written until the final sentence is written.”– Joyce Carol Oates
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 22nd February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved