A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Quotes That Prove Success Has No Age Limit
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A lot of people today begin to feel they are already too late to start something and achieve. While there are a lot of late bloomers like Joseph Conrad - English writer who spoke no English until he was 20, Dave McClure - angel investor (who runs the business accelerator 500 Startups) did not invest until 40, Grandma Moses - painter who never painted until she was 78, and there are countless others who did great even after starting late. At the same time there are countless young kids who have achieved great work. It’s never too late or early to start. These quotes below are sure to help you realize the same and become the reason for you to start now, no matter what your age is.
1. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”– Mark Twain
2. “Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age.”– Hosea Ballou
3. “Live as long as you may, the first twenty years are the longest half of your life.”– Robert Southey
4. “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.”– Chili Davis
5. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.”– Emily Dickinson
6. “An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young.”– Oscar Wilde
7. “In my dreams, I never have an age”– Madeleine L'Engle
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 12th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved