A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Jim Harrison Quotes To Upraise Your Perspective About Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
One of the world’s finest authors and legendary gourmand, Harrison was a poet, essayist, novelist, and screenwriter who has devoted particular attention to themes of American manhood and the American wilderness. He is best known for his 1979 novella Legends of the Fall. Here are 5 most inspiring quotes from the legend, which can transform your perspective of life!
1. “Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.”
2. “Death steals everything except our stories.”
3. “Given free rein, our imagination can get infinite.”
4. “Either you can do what others want, or you can do what you want to do. That's an easy call.”
5. “My advice is, do not try to inhabit another's soul. You have your own.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 21st March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved