A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Inspiring Quotes By Florence Nightingale To Overcome Any Hurdle Of Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Florence Nightingale, OM, RRC was an English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern nursing. Selfless and God-fearing, Ms. Nightingale left a life of luxury to care for the sick and dying during the Crimean War. Today, her legacy remains heartfelt. But with all the distractions we face day in and day out, it’s easy to get lost in our struggles and forget about our mission as modern nurses. These powerful Florence Nightingale Quotes are sure to inspire you to take action and move forward. Not only can it motivate you to confront your problems but it can also encourage you to pursue challenging goals.
1. “I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took any excuse.”
2. “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.”
3. “I think one’s feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results.”
4. “Rather, ten times, die in the surf, heralding the way to a new world, than stand idly on the shore.”
5. “Live life when you have it. Life is a splendid gift-there is nothing small about it.”
6. “So never lose an opportunity of urging a practical beginning, however small, for it is wonderful how often in such matters the mustard-seed germinates and roots itself.”
7. “Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 31st May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved