A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Coco Chanel Quotes To Create The Life Of Your Dreams
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The forward-thinking designer—née Gabrielle (Coco was her nickname)—was raised in an orphanage (where the nuns taught her how to sew), and started her career as a singer in Paris cafes before eventually turning to design. Even her fashion label, which now seems solid, had its twists and turns when Chanel was forced to shut the business entirely during World War II; she re-entered the world of fashion in 1954 when she was 71 years old. There’s a lot one could learn from the founder and namesake of the Chanel brand!
1. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
2. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
3. “There are people who have money and people who are rich.”
4. “Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.”
5. “My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.”
6. “You live but once; you might as well be amusing.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 22nd April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved