A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Most Inspiring Aristotle Quotes That Describe A Leader's Qualities
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Known as the first teacher, Greek philosopher Aristotle’s writings cover many subjects – including physics, biology, ethics, aesthetics, poetry, theater, music, politics and government. He laid much of the groundwork for western philosophy. As a prolific writer and polymath, Aristotle radically transformed most, if not all, areas of knowledge he touched. It is no wonder that Aquinas referred to him simply as "The Philosopher." Here are some of his words of wisdom that can
1. “No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.”
2. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
3. “You will never do anything in the world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”
4. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”
5. “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.”
6. “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 8th April 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved