A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Bob Dylan Quotes For A Positive Mindset
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Bob Dylan is an American singer-songwriter, artist and writer. He has been influential in popular music and culture for more than five decades. Dylan’s lyrics have incorporated various political, social, philosophical, and literary influences. His song-writing is generally regarded as his greatest contribution, even though much light been casted on his abilities as a performer and recording artist. Take a look at some of his wisest quotes!
1. “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.”
2. “There is nothing so stable as change.”
3. “Inspiration is hard to come by. You have to take it where you find it.”
4. “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.”
5. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
6. “I say there are no depressed words just depressed minds.”
7. “Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 26th April 2017.