A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Barbara Corcoran Quotes To Succeed In Your Entrepreneurial Journey
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Successful entrepreneur, Shark investor, best-selling author and real estate giant – Barbara Corcoran is nothing short of extraordinary. She's an inspiration to countless entrepreneurs, male and female, and dishes out advice she learned the hard way. She is recognized as the first female on Shark Tank based on her credentials as the woman who turned a $1,000 loan from her boyfriend into a billion dollar empire. She turned a small real estate venture into a multimillion dollar industry in Manhattan, and has come a long way from humble beginnings. Corcoran is also a sought-after key note lecturer and subject matter expert. Here are some of her most quoted pieces of advice for entrepreneurs!
1. “All the best things that happened to me happened after I was rejected. I knew the power of getting past no.”
2. “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.”
3. “Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it's there.”
4. “Don't you dare undermine the power of your own instinct.”
5. “Always choose attitude over experience. Always.”
6. “I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength.”
7. “Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.”
8. “It’s your game: make up your own rules.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 23rd April 2017.