A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Motivating Quotes By Nelson Mandela: The Most Inspiring Leader Of The 20th Century
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
South Africa's late President Nelson Mandela, whose successful struggle against South Africa's apartheid system of racial segregation and discrimination made him a global symbol for the cause of human rights. During his life time and after, he has inspired and continues to inspire millions of lives, through the journey he chose. His words of wisdom are sure to inspire every individual who dreams to leave a mark of his/her own in this world!
1. “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.”
2. “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”
3. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
4. “There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
5. “It always seems impossible until it's done.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 28th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved