A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Patience Quotes That Will Calm You Down And Help You Wait A Bit Longer
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Patience can be defined as a skill rather than virtue. It is something that needs to learned and nurtured every single day of life. By nurturing your patience, you get the opportunity to let go of a lot of things beyond your control and live a life of no-stress and no-frustration. It isn’t going to be an easy practice, but these quotes below shall help you with the same.
1. “One minute of patience, ten years of peace.”– Greek proverb
2. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.”– Plautus
4. “All human wisdom is summed up in two words – wait and hope.”– Alexandre Dumas Père
5. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”– Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 14th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved