A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Motivating Quotes to Keep Pushing You Towards Your Dreams
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
No one ever said that it’s easy to achieve your dreams. It’s not impossible either. But during the long journey to achieve the goal, there are many barriers that try to stop us from moving ahead in line. At times, we ourselves are stressed out due to the busy days and are demotivated to work with momentum. We all need inspiration every now and then; these quotes are sure to help inspire you to motivate yourself to get back to moving towards your dreams, with much more passion!
1. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”– Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”– George Herbert
3. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”–Sam Levenson
4. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.”– Michael Korda
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”– Arthur Ashe
6. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”– John Wooden
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 10th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved