A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Powerful Quotes That Inspire You To Make Right Efforts To Achieve In Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Everything worth doing in life is an effort and it’s that effort that brings the later rewards of accomplishment. Many times, ‘effort’ is overlooked to be one of the major keys of success. We rather focus on the results since everyone expects results more than understanding the efforts behind and hence, we also end up trying unwanted ways to achieve the result needed. It is often forgotten that it’s not just about putting efforts but also about the efforts in the right direction. Here are a few quotes that are sure to inspire you to put efforts and help achieve every dream of yours.
1. “Over time, however, what may first appear to be small efforts will multiply and end up being significant!”– Catherine Pulsifer
2. “Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.”– Ann Landers
3. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”– Gail Devers
4. “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.”– Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. “Much effort, much prosperity.”– Euripides
6. “If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's OK. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot. ”– Robert Townsend
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 4th February 2017.