A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Best Motivating Quotes To Overcome Adversity And Rise Up Again!
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Adversity is unavoidable but challenges don’t have to stop you from achieving what you dream of and find results that you wish to. It’s all about how you look at the adversities and overcome them. Every time you defeat the fear and overcome a problem, it not only strengthens your willpower, but also your conviction, and eventually your ability to face anything. So the next time you come across a big challenging situation, remember these wise quotes to help you find the right way!
1. “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.”– Martha Graham
2. “Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.”– Josephine Hart
3. “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”– Woody Hayes
4. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”– Helen Keller
5. “Have the courage to face a difficulty lest it kick you harder than you bargained for.”– Stanislaus I
6. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”– Oprah Winfrey
7. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!”– Yvonne Pierre
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved