A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Great Quotes That Prove Why Peace Is the Route To a Better World
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
If given a chance to gift anything to yourself, what would it be? Would it be more money, better job, better relationships or simply inner well-being? A peaceful life is yours when you remove ego and desires. Inner well-being comes from the connection and harmony between our inner life and the outer world. In other words: it is having inner peace. These quotes below prove why we need peace and love to make this world a better place.
1. “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”– Mahatma Gandhi
2. “He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees.”– Benjamin Franklin
3. “It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Peace begins with a smile.”– Mother Teresa
5. “The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.”– Carlos Santana
6. “People, free to choose, will always choose peace.”– Ronald Reagan
7. “Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice.”– Baruch Spinozaqu
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 15th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved