A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Prominent Quotes That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Art Of Photography
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Who doesn’t like to capture his/her most happiest moments and cherish it for lifetime? The only way to view the same moment once again, is through photographs. You needn’t be a great photographer to click a picture; your thoughts to capture that moment spontaneously is more important. Photography moves people in ways that words sometimes cannot. Here is a collection of amazing photography quotes that will inspire you to click them at the right time and in the right ways!
1. “A photograph has picked up a fact of life, and that fact will live forever.”– Raghu Rai
2. “If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.”– Linda McCartney
3. “In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it.”– Emile Zola
4. “Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.”– Matt Hardy
5. “Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.”– Bruno Barbey
6. “I am not an artist. I am an image maker.”– Thomas Hoepker
7. “Photography is the beauty of life, captured.”– Tara Chisholm
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 20th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved