A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Motivating Quotes To Push You Through Any Challenge In Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Facing challenges can be tough, but don’t forget that every accomplishment of any person in this world has a story of overcoming challenges. When there are hard times, it’s your persistence that can keep you going. These inspiring words can help you push through the hardest of times.
1. “Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can.”– Henry Drummond
2. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”– Joshua J. Marine
3. “Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes.”– Henry Kaiser
4. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.”– William Ellery Channing
5. “Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.”– Bernice Johnson Reagon
6. “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours”– Noela Evans
7. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.”– William Frederick Halsey
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 27th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved