A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Must Read Quotes About The Gift Of Education
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
They say “Education is the most powerful weapon to do anything in this world.” Education plays a very important role in moulding one’s future. It happens by doing things; many of them outside of the classroom. Nobody learns how to eat or how to tie his/her shoelace or how to make new friends, from textbook. These come through other types of learning; real world learning through choices and actions. These below quotes are sure to help you remain a student for lifetime!
1. “Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.”– Aristotle
2. “Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions.”– William Allin
3. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”– Anthony J. D'Angelo
4. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”– Wiliam Butler Yeats
5. “Instruction ends in the school-room, but education ends only with life.”– Frederick W.Robertson
6. “What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.”– Joseph Addison
7. “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.”– Malcolm S. Forbes
8. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”– John Dewey
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 19th February 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved