A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Most Influencing Quotes To Remind You Use Your Emotions Right!
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A lot of people consider those who are emotional as ‘weak.’ Emotion is a part of every one of us; it is how you use your emotions, which decides if you are strong or weak. Emotional intelligence is one of the most important weapons needed in each of our lives. It helps with self-control, social skills, motivation and our self-awareness, all of which help us become a good leader. Here we bring to you some truly inspiring quotes to remind you the importance of emotions!
1. “No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.”– Theodore Roosevelt
2. “Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way.”– Mavis Mazhura
3. “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.”– Roger Ebert
4. “The only way to change someone's mind is to connect with them from the heart.”– Rasheed Ogunlaru
5. “Change happens in the boiler room of our emotions--so find out how to light their fires.”– Jeff Dewar
6. “It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently.”– Fyodor Dostoyevsky
7. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”– Kahlil Gibran
8. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”– Helen Keller
9. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...”– Nicholas Sparks
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved