A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
15 Quotes For Self Realisation By The Laughter Queen Of South India - Savitha Hosamane
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Laughter has been the best medicine since times immemorial. Savitha Hosamane the Founder & CEO of Hasovan(A venture that spreads laughter, conducts niche experiential wellness workshops and empowers people to self leadership with products/programs on laughter) shares her most powerful self-realisation quotes through her journey to become the laughter Queen of South India.
1. “Love yourself first, even before you love others.”
2. “Laugh at yourself, so that you will be able to laugh at the challenges of life.”
3. “Create joy with spirit of playfulness, fragrance of cheerfulness and spring of laughter.”
4. “Open yourself to the natural essence of love and laughter to attain the spontaneity in life.”
5. “STOP using your body and mind as a breeding ground to unwanted emotions and manifestations. Know your emotions to know yourself.”
6. “Be compassionate towards self to become healthy, whole and vibrantly integrated.”
7. “Unburden yourself of pent-up misery to attain better health, harmony and happiness.”
8. “Inner harmony means ‘knowing yourself, accepting yourself and delighting yourself.’”
9. “Light the “Light of compassion” to lighten up the world within you.”
10. “The deeper the laughter reaches, the higher the energy sources become available.”
11. “Laughter is the best cleaning agent to wash out your inner pain, hurt & agony and start bubbling with joy.”
12. “Enrich your life with laughing moments to craft the beautiful ‘YOU’”
13. “Make your body and mind the best friends to give your best, effortlessly, in any area of your life.”
14. “Harness the power of laughter to become more intelligent, creative, productive, radiant and alive naturally.”
15. “Your laughter is brilliantly yours. No one else can laugh the way you laugh.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 25th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved