A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Quotes That Will Make You Realize Why You Need To Forgive Others
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The pain of being harmed by someone hurts. We have all felt the sting, the pain, and the betrayal of being hurt by a person or incident. And these feelings are powerfully important in helping you heal. In the end, the resulting anger, resentfulness of being unforgiving is a cause of stress. Forgiveness is the medicine that heals wounds that are unseen and brings peace and love. Here we bring to you 5 forgiveness quotes that we believe you shall always remember the moment you feel hurt by someone.
1. “Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom.”–Hannah Arendt
2. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”–Mahatma Gandhi
3. “It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.”–Maya Angelou
4. “When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.”–Bernard Meltzer
5. “What is forgiven is usually well remembered.”–Louis Dudek
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 21st January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved