A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Highly Inspiring Quotes To Realize The Power Of Honesty
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Honesty holds great importance in every individual’s relationships – personal and professional. To be an honest person sounds simple but being truly honest with others and yourself can be challenging many a times. If you are someone who struggles but really wants to be an honest person, these honesty quotes below can inspire you to tell the truth!
1. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.”– William Shakespeare
2. “Honesty is the fastest way to prevent a mistake from turning into a failure.”– James Altucher
3. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”– Thomas Jefferson
4. “Honesty is perhaps just as important a factor in one's communication skills as trust.”– Ross Elkins
5. “A leader should maintain a level of honor and honesty that should be valued and maintained by all.”– Michele Morgan
6. “Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.”– Mary Kay Ash
Being honest with yourself is of as much importance. If you're not good at something it's always best to ask for help. At school having friends teaches us just that. As we grow up we get shy in asking help. It's important we find the right support available at each stage of life. At college level if you're not skilled at writing be honest with yourself and get help from an essay writing service platform, at work if you're under performing talk to your manager or attend a workshop or two, if you're struggling in marriage get counseling, if you're running low on health consult a personal health expert son on. But, it is important to be honest with yourself at every stage of life in every aspect of life to make most of life and get available support out there.
Start small start with being honest with yourself in one aspect today, acknowledge it, journal it and then practice it everyday. You will soon be an inspiring example for many others to follow.
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 26th January 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved