A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Inspiring Quotes That Remind You To Believe In Yourself
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Whenever you set a new and a big goal, the running commentary in your mind that many a times says “You can’t do it. You’ll never be good enough” is what stops you from achieving what you actually can. Belief in oneself is the first quality, rather the most important attitude required to help achieve your dreams. Things that you dream of, that you thought cannot happen, begin to happen when you begin to believe in yourself. Here are quotes that shall help you realize the importance of believing in yourself to reach your destination:
1. “To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.”–Sugar Ray Robinson
2. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”–Dr. Benjamin Spock
4. “You yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”–Buddha
5. "Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.”–Rumi
6. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”–Norman Vincent Peale
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 16th January 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved