A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Motivating Quotes That Will Strengthen You At Hard Times
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Each of us has had and will have our bad times. Sometimes we just cry, sometimes we just let it go, sometimes we share it with others, sometimes we get worse, sometimes we take decisions(which may or may not be right) to just pull ourselves out of the problems. We all do know it’s a few positive words from anywhere that can change the entire way you look at those challenges. We are sure that these quotes below, can be those friends that can pour into you, a lot of positivity and inspiration!
1. “Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.”– Paulo Coelho
2. “The struggle you're in today, is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up.”– Robert Tew
3. “Sometimes you face difficulties not because you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right.”– Joel Osteen
4. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.”– Mandy Hale
5. “Storms make trees take deeper roots.”– Dolly Parton
6. “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.”– John Maxwell
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 29th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Sports & Adventure
People who loved this also loved