A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Multi-Dimensional Quotes From The Bangalore Based Caterer & Focussed Businessman - Mr Nirmal Jain.
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
It takes a deal to follow your path and especially when your passion and skill-sets have nothing in common at the onset of the journey. One such example is the Bangalore based caterer, who is the Founder & CEO of Swaad Group of Caterers and also the head of Synergy(A small business into financial consulting and investments dealing with a bunch of HNI customers) who wasn't a chef when he started off his catering career but is currently catering for major events across South India & across Bangalore.
1. “Small forced savings every month can lead to huge magical returns a decade after.”
2. “All businesses, be it big small or medium, have the same complications; so better do it BIG.”
3. “The art of multitasking must become a habit to be enjoyed and nothing else.”
4. “Cover all angles of a business in your plan; build a fortress 360 Degrees around it and you have a world class business in your hands.”
5. “Time & tide don't even wait for a married man.”
6. “Nature teaches you to run a business as well. All you need to do is just treat the start up like a new born baby and start parenting.”
7. “Rise & Shine. Today is Mine; Like yesterday and like Tomorrow.”
8. “Assess, fine tune them slightly, & above all use them exactly where their strength lies & slowly but surely you will have powerful human resource base.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 29th January 2017.