A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Power Quotes That Makes You Realize The Value Of Experience
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Experience is a valuable asset in your life, as it improves your abilities, skills and knowledge while you get closer to success. Although you may have gained a lot of knowledge, practical experience always has its importance and in the absence of practical experience, your knowledge cannot be strengthened. Here are powerful quotes that we bring, to help inspire you to gain much more experiences in life.
1. “The only source of knowledge is experience.– Albert Einstein
2. “One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.– James Russell Lowell
3. “Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced- even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.– John Keats
4. “No man's knowledge can go beyond his experience.–John Locke
5. “Experience gives us the tests first and the lessons later.– Naomi Judd
6. “The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.–Doug Larson
7. “Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him.–Aldous Huxley
8. “Experience is the only prophesy of wise men.– Alphonse De Lamartine
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 23rd January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved