A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Awe Inspiring Quotes By Colonel Sanders - Founder Of KFC, To Boost Your Entrepreneurship Journey
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Colonel Sanders entrepreneurial journey is an exception, till the age of 65 he was nowhere close to any huge success in life. He tried several jobs in his lifetime. After turned down by hundreds of times, the first KFC franchise opened in Utah in 1952 and it grew rapidly across the world and Harland Sanders sold it in $2 Million Dollars in 1964. There is so much to learn from him that a few lines aren’t enough. Here are some of the most important lessons from his journey, in his own words.
1. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better”
2. “I think a dream is just a suggestion to start something out, do something.”
3. “Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a byproduct of providing a useful service.”
4. “I’ve only had two rules: Do all you can and do it the best you can. It’s the only way you ever get that feeling of accomplishing something.”
5. “If you’re a dreamer and a do’er back up your dreams.”
6. “The hard way builds solidly a foundation of confidence that cannot be swept away.”
7. “Hard work beats all the tonics and vitamins in the world”
8. “No hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd July 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved