A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Helen Keller Quotes To Overcome Every Barrier In Your Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Helen Adams Keller, a political activist, an author and a lecturer, became deaf and blind when she was just a baby of 19 months. Her parents enlisted the help of Anne Sullivan, who opened Helen's world by teaching her with a lot of patience. She was the first blind and deaf person to receive a bachelor degree in arts and humanity; she was also the co-founder of the ACLU. Her story has ever since millions of people. Here are 10 quotes by Helen that can help you realize your true potential.
1. “No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.”
2. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.”
3. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
4. “I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.”
5. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
6. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.”
7. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.”
8. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
9. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
10. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 18th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved