A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Of Mother Teresa's Most Inspiring Quotes To Lead A Life Of Peace, Satisfaction And Happiness
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The most perfect definition of selflessness, purity and Kindness will always be Mother Teresa, who devoted her entire life to helping others. A Nobel peace laureate, she also had a gift for putting across words in simple ways and yet profoundly. Her legacy lives today and forever. Also, her quotes are some of the most used and read. Here are some of them that can motivate you to live an ultra-positive life.
1. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
2. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
3. “There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.”
4. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
5. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
6. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
7. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.”
8. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
9. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.”
10. “If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 25th March 2017.