A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Quotes By Legendary Jim Rohn, Which Can Change Your Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Jim Rohn, personal development legend left an astounding gift to the world- the most encouraging and highly motivating words of wisdom, which continue to inspire millions every day. Jim Rohn is considered to be the godfather of the self-help industry and is responsible for transforming lives around the world. If you too are looking for a positive transformation in your life, you can still learn from him, from these powerful quotes below.
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
3. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
4. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
5. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
6. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
9. “If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
10. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 5th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
People who loved this also loved