A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Significant Peter Drucker Quotes To Help You Become An Effective Leader
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
One of the most known and influential thinkers on business management, Peter Drucker has been called “the man who invented management” and “the greatest management thinker of the last century.” Drucker was a consultant, speaker and the author of 39 books. He also wrote thousands of essays on business management, leadership, performance, innovation and many others. His impact on business management and thinking is massive. Choosing from his numerous of powerful quotes, we present to you 10 most inspiring Peter Drucker quotes to help you become a better leader
1. “Doing the right thing is more important than doing the thing right.”
2. “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
3. “Results are gained by exploiting opportunities, not by solving problems.”
4. “Long-range planning does not deal with the future decisions, but with the future of present decisions.”
5. “What gets measured gets improved.”
6. “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
7. “Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.”
8. “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.”
9. “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans.”
10. “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 27th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Sports & Adventure
People who loved this also loved